Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services
Usually, window blinds and partition walls aren’t part of most people’s regular cleaning routine. Still, they require regular cleaning if you want a clean workplace or living space. With such neglect, they probably need a deep clean, and a professional company, like MOM Commercial Cleaning, has the required experience and tools.
The Importance of Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services
Both window coverings and partition walls are essentially filters, blocking various types of airborne particles. So, dirt, dust, and other particles accumulate on them if you haven’t cleaned them in some time, which is why you need a good deep cleaning to get rid of this build-up.
Also, blind cleaning services get to the hard-to-reach areas in the blinds, including headrails, ladders, vanes, and cords. Finally, a reason clean partition walls and blinds matter is that they enhance the indoor air quality.
Is It Worth Getting Partitions and Blinds Professionally Cleaned?
This project requires a specialized company because they’re informed about the sanitizing needs and solutions involved. To illustrate, a company’s employees evaluate the state of your blind slats or partition walls to settle on the appropriate cleaning procedures. In comparison, you might unknowingly cause damage to your blinds.
Why Use Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services
Time and Money Saving
As we’ve illustrated, there are a number of ways this cleaning job can go wrong if you DIY it. But, at the same time, abandoning it will shorten the lifespan of your blinds and partition walls. In both cases, the result is damage, which will force you to repair your blinds or dividers or install new ones prematurely.
Accordingly, it’s more cost-effective to hire a company to clean your blinds. Not to mention, such a deep clean makes it much easier for you to maintain your partition walls and blinds afterward.
So, it’ll save you time by taking care of that item on your endless to-do list and shorten the time you have to spend on your blinds and partition wall in your future regular cleaning routines.
If you’re interested in a professional job, you can contact our company, MOM Commercial Cleaning, to learn about our solutions. However, we’ll give you an idea.
Typically, we use the ultrasonic shades cleaning method, which is recommended for most types of blinds. And, of course, deep cleaning is an option for partition walls and blinds.
What Are Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services?
Types of Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services
These services vary according to what needs cleaning. So, there are services for:
- Venetian Blinds: They attract germs, bacteria, dust, pet dander, and airborne viruses. Additionally, they’re too bulky for a homeowner to clean and require a professional.
- Mini Blinds: Mini blinds also attract germs and dust, but a professional knows how to handle them without bending their slots and removing their paint.
- Wood Blinds: Wood blinds get twice as much dust, debris, and germs as other materials. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire cleaning services.
- Faux Wood Blinds: Like wood blinds, faux wood blinds are also germ and dirt magnets. A company can clean wood and cover tricky corners using dry products to avoid damaging your wooden blinds with water.
- Vertical Blinds: A specialist knows how to clean your vertical blinds without damaging the headrail or shrinking the fabric blinds.
- Roll Blinds: Safe roller blind cleaning requires a business. And it’s done using injection/extraction windows blind cleaning or ultrasonic blind cleaning.
- Partitions: Renovation and construction projects can show you just how dirty a partition is. Otherwise, you might not see it. And your partition can be steam cleaned.
Our Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Methods
Ultrasonic Blind Cleaning
As we’ve said, this cleaning method is arguably the safest and most thorough option for most blinds. To put it simply, a blind cleaner uses a cleaning tank with water and eco-friendly cleaning solutions. Then, they plunge the dirty blinds into it.
Furthermore, it revives your blinds, leaves them clean for 1 or 2 years, and improves the air quality of your house.
Injection/Extraction Blind Cleaning
This method is an effective way to clean window blinds without taking them down. It involves injecting a cleaning solution into the fabric window treatments and extracting the dirty solution. You can also use it on drapery, window shades, and curtains.
In offices, partition walls or doors are typically covered in fabric. For the first step of partitions cleaning, a cleaning team applies a soil suspension solution as a pre-treatment. Secondly, they agitate the fabric.
Thirdly, they use natural cleaning solutions and a botanical disinfecting product to steam clean the partition door. Finally, the team might speed up the drying process with industrial air movers instead of letting it air dry.
What Is Included in Partition and Blinds Cleaning Services
These services remove dust, debris, dirt, stains, allergens, and more from partition walls and blinds for windows. That’s applicable in different settings, whether that’s a house or a workplace. It covers all types of partition walls and blinds and employs any of the various techniques mentioned above depending on the object you’re trying to clean.
Professional Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Equipment
We’ll focus on the most crucial equipment used, which is the ultrasonic tank. To put it simply, it creates tiny microscopic bubbles that implode, cleaning the surface.
And it’s powerful and gentle on your blinds, so customers won’t have to use harsh chemicals or scrub the fabrics hard. Moreover, it covers the headrail, ladders, cords, vanes, and more.
Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Examples
There are endless possibilities as to the surfaces you can use this service for. For example, if you have old or new blinds for your windows, shutters, dividers, or even a drapery, they could undoubtedly use a polish to remove dirt, stains, and allergens.
These services apply to all types of partition walls and window blinds, including mini, venetian, wood, vertical blinds, and more.
Our Partitions and Blinds Cleaning Services
How to Hire a Partition and Blinds Cleaning Company
Hiring our company is super convenient. All you have to do is fill out our online form or call us at +1 (866) 225 – 5666. And if you submit the form, we’ll contact you promptly to give you a free estimate and schedule an appointment.
How to Choose a Professional Partitions and Blinds Service
Here are a couple of factors to consider:
- Good Reputation: If a facility has a good number of positive online reviews, that’s usually a good sign. Also, you can ask the company to refer you to its customers. This way, you can inquire about how the process went.
- Experience: A company that has been in the business long enough tends to be reliable. Its employees will know how to handle your delicate blinds safely.
You can apply furniture polish or lemon oil to restore them. Lightly spray it on a soft or microfibre cloth, and use it to dust the different parts of the blinds’ slats (without removing the blinds).
The average is $20 per blind, which means a set of 7 blinds costs $170. This cost can go up and down according to the company’s expertise.
Yes, it’s because it’s safer for the blinds’ natural fibers and fabrics, as they are usually delicate and in need of special care. Not to mention, they differ in types, conditions, and suitable treatment.