by Top Professionals
You take pride in your business, we take pride in our cleaning. MOM offers the full range of janitorial, cleaning and disinfection services. With each service, you can expect the same MOM quality.
MOM has it all
Looking for the best commercial cleaning services? MOM has the resources, scope and experience to clean and maintain your workplace.
We tailor our janitorial services for every type of organization, large to small, routine to special request. But there’s a whole lot more to MOM. Such as our superlative customer care and innovation.
All MOM janitorial services promote hygiene, pride, and productivity to protect your brand and image.
Frequently asked questions
Because we guarantee professional, efficient and secure janitorial services. Here’s what that means:
MOM didn’t invent Cleaning, Disinfection & Prevention services. MOM just made them better…much better. We guarantee that MOM will immediately make a visible difference, and that we’ll work hard to maintain those high standards. Our franchise-owner structure makes this possible, because each owner is on the front lines and directly accountable. He or she cleans, manages staff and gets to know each facility intimately. So they’re personally invested in your satisfaction.
We drive efficiencies through innovation and training. For example:
- MOM has the industry’s highest training standards. We’ve:
- Built a state-of-the-art online learning academy for all personnel
- Developed on-site field training programs, with the highest ratio of field consultants per cleaner in Quebec
- Instituted a webinar program to share the latest industry, regulatory, product and equipment updates
- To ensure you’re always in touch and in the loop, we’re migrating all customer communication and documentation online
- Every site inspection is logged and viewable on a MOM mobile app
- Momcleaning.com includes regular updates and a huge library of tips and advice
Working with MOM means working with the industry’s most experienced pros. We’ve been on the front lines in the fight against Covid-19 since its first appearance in Montreal. We’ll use the same protocols on your facility as those we practice daily in hospitals, clinics, Covid-19 testing centres and retirement homes. And that’s not all:
- MOM technicians follow strict safety procedures, such as frequency of uniform change and the proper deployment of personal protective equipment
- Our R&D team continuously monitors up-to-the-minute news, reviews products and technologies, and attends industry events to better support our teams in the field
- We partner with Diversey, a Canadian manufacturer of one of the leading disinfectants in the world, the hydrogen peroxide-based Oxivir® Plus
MOM Professional Janitorial Rates:
Our commercial cleaning services are billed at $ 35 per hour including material. It is possible to add eco-responsible products for an additional $ 2 per hour. We can also include Window Cleaning and the Management of Consumables according to your needs.
The minimum maintenance contract is 2 hours per week. We intervene during or outside office hours.
Volumetric discounts apply, please speak with your sales representative.
MOM Professional Disinfection Services:
Starts as low as 7 ¢/square foot. However, volume and monthly contract discounts are applicable. Our technicians apply a specially formulated disinfectant, certified by Health Canada, using a Korean-made technology that emits a dry mist of microscopic droplets. The manual disinfection of high touch points, such as doorknobs, handrails and light switches, is included in the MOM Commercial Cleaning service regular scope of work.
MOM Office Decontamination:
For the more demanding process of workplace decontamination, above rates apply, with an additional fixed cost of $185/cleaner.
There is no universal standard of “clean.” The absence of visible dirt is good enough for some. While for others, only a totally microbe-free environment makes the grade. Each MOM customer has his or her own definition, based on personal preference, industry standards, regulatory issues and budget. So what is “clean” for you? Here are some working definitions:
Cleaning removes visible soil, debris and organic matter.
Sanitizing reduces the number of microorganisms to safe levels. (You don’t have to eliminate 100% of all organisms to be effective.)
Disinfecting uses a chemical that completely destroys all organisms listed on its label. These are typically disease-causing bacteria and other pathogens, but not necessarily viruses and fungi. By definition, disinfectants must reduce pathogenic bacteria by 99.999% for a period greater than 5 minutes but less than 10 minutes.
Over the 15 years we’ve been offering our cleaning services in Montreal, we’ve carved out a remarkable profile, serving both iconic facilities, as well as commercial and residential buildings of all size and description. Some of the city’s best-known private clubs, healthcare centres, restaurants, car dealerships, food companies and start-ups entrust their reputation and the health of their employees and partners to MOM.